Collab offers native integration with Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services. This partnership amplifies the solutions for contact centers.
➡️ What are Azure Cognitive Services?
Cognitive Services bring AI within reach of all companies. With this, you can improve the customer experience and accelerate the decision making in your applications.
According to Microsoft, the Benefits of Cognitive services are:
- Apply AI to more scenarios with the most comprehensive portfolio of domain-specific AI capabilities on the market.
- Build confidently with the first AI services to achieve human parity in computer vision, speech, and language.
- Deploy Cognitive Services anywhere from the cloud to the edge with containers.
➡️ And what are speech recognition and sentiment analysis?
Speech analytics is the process of analyzing voice recordings, email/chat transcripts or live customer interactions via speech recognition to find useful information and provide quality assurance. Speech analytics identifies words and analyzes audio patterns to detect emotions and stress in a speaker’s voice.
Talking more specifically about speech recognition it works using algorithms through acoustic and language understanding and modeling. The first one represents the relationship between linguistic units of speech and audio signals, while language modeling matches sounds with word sequences to help distinguish between words that sound similar.
Thanks to machine learning models, the speech analytics process can automatically extract the relevant features of interactions in real-time, such as emotions or mood variation levels, abnormal silence (hesitation) and talk over periods.
Sentiment analysis technology examines calls and assesses both the agent and customer’s tone; it transcripts voice into text to extract relevant information such as intents expressed through keyword trends or areas that need improvement. The results are indexed, searchable and can be used to improve customer experience and identify selling opportunities.
Those technologies allow you to turn data interactions into insights, providing a better understanding of what is truly happening in the Contact Center. Another purpose of this tool is to evaluate agent performance and, besides human agents, it can also be integrated with IVR and AI bots.
Here you can see our webinar about this subject
Our latest news
- Webinar: How Automation can improve customer engagement
- Millennium BCP, Vodafone and others: How they are dealing with remote work
- Millennium BCP, Manpower Group, Majorel e Vodafone: como eles estão a lidar com o teletrabalho
- Case study: Collab and Edenred Portugal
- Volaris Group Expands Position in Communications & Media Vertical